Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bathtime Logic

The other day Anneke and Jonah were in the tub together and it was time to wash hair. I wanted Anneke to go first to help show Jonah how painless it is as he's still not a big fan of the procedure.  When Anneke nominated Jonah to go first, I joked about how whoever says that someone else should go first, should themselves be the one to go first. She paused for a minute. The wheels were clearly turning. Then she said, "Jonah says that I should go first." Awesome! No dice, but awesome. 

On the subject of tubs, Jonah loves the game of having me hide behind the curtains. First the clear, plastic one, then the cloth outer curtain. He goes bonkers, poking my face through the plastic one and trying to shove things into my inaccessible mouth. Then being just utterly amazed that I appear again from behind the cloth curtain .... for the tenth time in a row. 

No comments: